Our Patient Participation Group [PPG]
The overall aim of our group [PPG] is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients needs.
Our group key roles are:-
1. Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
2. To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients.
3. Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed, to add humanity to, and influence those services.
4. Support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
5. Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG although, in the interests of effective decision making, membership of the core group is limited. Specialist sub-groups may be formed to deal with specific topics utilising individual skills and interests.