Information on the proposed merger between Silverdale and Meadows GP practices. Click here for more information

Sickness Certificates - Statement of Fitness to Work

onlinehealthcareFor the first seven days of illness or inability to work, you should complete a self certification form which is available  from your employer or on the HMRC website.

After this period, a medical certificate, or "Fit Note", from your doctor will be required.

Following a hospital admission your doctor can issue a certificate without seeing you.

For further information see Directgov.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website